BECOME ONE OF Mauritius`S ELITE CONTRACTORS
In MEECA all working for the betterment and advancement of the trade and mechanical contracting industry in Mauritius
BUSINESS & MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Meeca in progress to become a label of competent performance
To promote dialogue between Meeca members and stakeholders on the building industry, for better relations on and off site, smooth and timely completion of projects, clear and fair contracts.
To promote In the context of ILE MAURICE DURABLE ,the eco-friendly design of projects by:
- Actively informing stakeholders about news technologies, standards and materials.
- Organizing seminar in that connection
PROFILE OF THE MEECA MEMBER
To become a Meeca member a contractor must provide evidence that he does not operate “on a shoe string” with a second-grade staff and labour population:
- He must have a minimum number engineers in employment who are members of the council of registered professional engineers ( CRPE)
- He must be properly equipped with adequate logistics, tools and equipment relevant to the trade in which he is active
- He must have a satisfactory track record and the reference of a suitably long list of appreciative past client
- He must have an impeccable reputation of fair and ethical business practice
- He must show faith in the value of training for better service
- He must show evidence of flexibility and a collaborative attitude in the service of projects